K Type Thermocouple Hot Runner Heater
|FOB Price:||US $5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $5/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Cartons or Wooden|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: k
- Brand: Micc
- Product: Coil Heater
- Voltage: 12V 24V 110V
- Size: 3.0 X 3.0, 3.5 X 3.5, 4 X 4 etc.
- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainlan
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Specification: CE
- Certification: CE
- Color: Black
- Name: Small Heating Coil
- Power(W): 100-2000W
- Insulation Material: MGO
- Application: Heater
- Trademark: MICC
- Origin: Zhejiang
Hot runner heater are made of nickel chrome resistance wire placed inside chrome nickel steel tube filled with MgO power and compacted for faster and efficient heat transfer. The heaters are anneale to acquire malleability for bending into any shape. Hot runner heaters with built in thermocouple are also avaiable. Hot runner bushes are produced with hot runner heaters of different cross section with inner brass and outer stainless steel cover.
Avaliable in following cross section
3.0*3.0, 3.3*3.3, 3.5*3.5, 4*4 etc
1. Standard sizes available with various cross section
2. Various Watt Density options available.
3. Robust Design with Choice of Terminal Exits
4. Available with built in Thermocouple
5. Designed for even heat profile.
6. Precision fit on Hot Runner Nozzles & Manifolds.
7. Highly Non-corrosive.
8. Maximum heat transfer due to more contact area.
9. Advanced Thermal Engineering.
Sheath MaterialCr Ni-Steel
Resistance WireNi Cr 80-20
Maximum Sheath Temperature700° C
Die Electrical Strength800V A/C
Insulation>5 M W
ThermocoupleJ type (Standard) or K type
Length Tolerance (Straight)5%
Wattage Tolerance+/- 10% (+/- 5% Available Upon Request)
Resistance Tolerance+/- 10% (+/- 5% Available Upon Request)
Unheated Length35mm (Standard)
Dimensional ToleranceCoil I. D +/- 0.1 to 0.2mm
Coil Length +/- 1mm
1. Injection moulding machine nozzle
2. Hot Runner Nozzles & Bushings
3. Packaging machineries
4. Hot runner Injection moulds.
5. Injection & Blow Moulding Machine Nozzles.
6. PET prefrom & Thin wall container Moulds
7. Hot runner Manifolds.