Micc Cu or Ni Rtd All Type Thermocouple Wire
|FOB Price:||US $0.5-1 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $0.5-1/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Meter/Meters Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: all type thermocouple wire
- Brand: Micc
- Insulation and Sheath: Teflon, All Material Availa
- MOQ: 100m
- Model Number: K, J, T, E, R, etc.
- Size: All Size Available
- Transport Package: Carton
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Wire: Wire: ANSI Standard Thermocouple Wire
- Brand Name: Micc
- Name: ANSI Thermocouple Wire
- Conductor: Cu or Ni
- Trademark: MICC
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- RTD-16/20/24AWG-tef/tef/SSB -ansi standard thermocouple cable
- Conductor material: Cu or Ni
- Type: RTD, all type available
- Style: solid or stranded, parallel or twisted
- Insulating and sheath material: teflon
- Max temp: 200centigrade
- Normal insulation thickness: 0.15mm
- Application: connecting with thermocouple and instrument machine
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Product Size: 4/0 AWG-46AWG or customized
- Color code: ANSI, IEC, DIN, JIS, BS etc.
- Eco-friendly: Yes
- MOQ: 100m
- Certificate: ISO,CQC
- Advantage: Competitive price and best service
Notes for use
1. Selection for Compensating Cable
The product must be chosen in line with the type of the used thermocouple and the application occasion. For instance, the K type thermocouple should be assorted with the K type compensating wire. Confirm the working temperature range according to the application occasion. Generally, the KX type product works with the temperature of -20°C to 100°C and a wider temperature range of -25°C to 200°C.If you want to choose the insulation material or shielding layer, please refer to the Customer Selection Chart on the page.
2. Contact Connection
Make the two contacts of the thermocouple terminal as close as possible to try to keep consistent temperature of the two contacts.
Meanwhile, keep the connection points of the instrument terminal having consistent temperature as much as possible. The contact needs protection from being blown directly by the fan of the instrument.
3. Using Length
The signal of the thermocouple is very slight with microvolt level. So, if the compensation cable is too long, the attenuation of the signal and the interference coupling of the strong current in the environment can cause signal distortion of thermocouple definitely. Then the measuring and temperature controlling are not correct. If serious, the temperature fluctuation would come out.
In line with our experience, the length of the thermocouple compensating wire should be controlled within 15m.If it exceeds 15m,the temperature transmitter is recommended for transmitting signal. It transforms the electric potential value of the corresponding temperature into the direct current to transmit, featuring strong anti-interference capability.
4. Wire Arrangement
The arrangement of the thermocouple cable must stay away from the power line and interference source. The crossing mode rather than the parallel mode should be adopted as much as possible in the case of unavoidable traversing.
5. Shielding the Compensating Wire
The method of shielding compensating wire can be employed for enhancing the anti-interference capability of the thermocouple connecting wire.It can get better effect especially in the case of the occasion having lots of filed interference source. But there is a prerequisite of grounding the shielding layer strictly. Otherwise the shielding layer would lose the shielding function and also enhance the interference.
General Order Information
Our company has been engaged in these fields for more than 5 years and has a sound reputation and credits among the foreign customers with our great variety of first-rate quality products and good services. Our selling net-work has expanded to Europe, South America, Middle East etc. OEM order is welcomed and well done!Our production lead times depend on specific items and item quantities. Our success has been based on our understanding of the demands and nature of promotional and marketing deadlines. That's why we always ensure that every order is delivered on time.
Check below for more information on placing an order
1. Inquiry-Professional and accurate quotation.
2. Confirm the price, trade term, lead time, artwork, payment term etc.
3. MICC sales send the Proforma Invoice with MICC seal.
4. Customer arranges the payment for deposit and sends us bank slip.
5.Initial Production step-Inform the clients that we have got the payment. And will make the samples according to your request; send you photos or Samples to get your approval. After approval, we inform that we will arrange the production & inform the estimated time.
6. Middle Production-send photos to show the production line which you can see your products in . Confirm the estimated delivery time again.
7. End Production-Mass production products photos.
8. Clients make payment for balance and MICC ships the goods. Inform the tracking number and check the status for clients.
9. The order is finished perfectly when you receive the goods and get satisfied with them .
10. Feedback to MICC about Quality, Service, Market Feedback & Suggestion. And we will do better.